Tuesday, September 20, 2011

More Changes

Before Trent was born, while I was still pregnant, my dad sent me this link for a crib that he wanted to make for the baby. I was still trying to reconcile the idea of me becoming somebody's mom and was a little bit freaked out. This was the first of the baby plans that helped me move from freaked out to excited for planning for the little Trent to come.


The finished product moved into the baby's room just waiting for Trent.

My dad also made this beautiful dresser

I barely remember this day when we put this little guy in his bed for the first time

When Trent was 2 1/2 years old we switched his crib over to the toddler bed.

This is when an excessive amount of animals started to find their way into Trent's bed. Sometimes there was barely enough room for Trent with all those animals.

Sometimes I can barely remember all of the goofy little things this 2 year old used to do

Right after Trent turned 4, we turned his bed into the full size version. It looks so good in his room.

Trent's room now feels like such a big boy room with such a big boy sleeping in it. Now, I am still quite a bit freaked out on most days. Mainly, because I can't believe that in the blink of an eye we went from that tiny baby in his crib to this preschooler in his big boy bed.

1 comment:

  1. The bed is pretty amazing, but the real shock is that Trent is 4. It just seems like yesterday you put him in that bed for the first time and we didn't think he would ever grow into it. Great post!

    ReplyDelete