Thursday, December 31, 2009

Big News!

If the 2000's were the decade of the Cavalier......................
Let the 2010's be the decade of the Malibu!!!

As shocking as it may be, the cavalier is no more. Dan got almost 10 good years and almost 220,000 miles out of his good friend.

Even though he looks happy here, I am pretty sure that he cried when he had to leave his cavalier at the dealership.

Welcome Malibu! Hopefully you will prove yourself worthy of the Cavaliers parking spot and get to stay around for atleast a decade or two.

Reader Quiz:
Dan sold his beloved car and Chloe on the same day. Which do you think received a higher value? (I can't believe that I can't find a picture of the Cavalier!)

3 comments:

  1. I pick the 4 legs over 4 wheels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved my cavalier however, I too think 4 legs might be more expensive than 4 wheels, sorry cavalier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My guess: Cavalier = $350, Horse = $500

    ReplyDelete